Date(s) - 07/21/2012
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Next Door Cafe
Don’t know the first thing about WordPress, but would like the freedom to control your own website? Come learn the basics of getting started with creating blogs and websites with WordPress.
- how to set-up your WordPress site,
- what to look for when selecting themes for your specific website,
- basic steps on customizing a theme,
- how to post on your website,
- and other great tips on how to get started with WordPress.
Even if you’re not brand new to WordPress, you’re bound to walk with something from this workshop.
Students do not need to bring a computer.
Bookings are closed for this event.